Terms and conditions
The term ‘Aqua Splash’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2h 9JQ. Our company registration number is 11116116. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to changewithout notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These Booking Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings for Aqua Splash Aqua Park (the ‘Activity’) and any other products & services at the location of Redricks Lakes, Redricks Lane, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21 0RL.
These Booking Term & Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party. Accordingly, you must acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms & Conditions.
No variation to these Booking Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed to in writing by Aqua Splash. Any typographical clerical error or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Aqua Splash (Including electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without liability on the part of Aqua Splash.
Aqua Splash reserves the right to make changes to Activities whether to conform to any applicable safety or statutory requirements or otherwise.
All prices listed are in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
All bookings are bound by Conditions of Entry to Redricks Lake
The booking is considered confirmed once Aqua Splash has verbally accepted the booking on site or has issued a written confirmation, receipt or invoice. This includes email and website confirmation if booked online. Once a booking has been confirmed, the Participant will have an allocated date and time. The Participant must advise Aqua Splash within 24 hours of making the booking if there is any mistake in this booking confirmation. Aqua Splash will exercise all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Participant and the Participant’s party’s allocated activity commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of the Participant to ensure they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the activity booked and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
3. ARRIVAL TIMES
Participants should arrive at least 45 minutes before they are due to commence their Activities to get kitted out and for the safety briefings. This is essential as Activities have a limited capacity and delays to the start can cause further delays for participants throughout that day.
If a participant misses the start time due to reasons outside their control, then it will be at the discretion of the Manager on duty as to whether the late arrival can be accommodated. No refunds or partial refunds will be made for late arriving participants.
All participants must sign a waiver, which can be emailed prior to booking, before participating in any activity at Aqua Splash.
Children under the age of 16 years must have the release waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
5. GIFT VOUCHERS
Once a gift voucher has been purchased it may not be cancelled, extended, transferred or refunded.
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed online.
A customer claim of not receiving their gift card(s) must be made within 7 days of purchase.
No claim of non receipt of a purchased gift card will be accepted 7 days after the date of purchase. If a claim is made within the purchase period, the card(s) will be cancelled and new set sent to the purchasers nominated address.
You are entitled to amend your booking date, but this will be subject to an administrative charge.
To move a booking (subject to availability) the cost is £5 per person
If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before your scheduled booking time, you will lose 50%. If you cancel your booking less than 14 days before, you will lose 100% of booking total.
Cancellations will not be complete until confirmed by a member of staff at Aqua Splash.
Aqua Splash reserves the right to cancel the booking:
• If the balance has not been received by Aqua Splash 14 days prior to the booking/event.
• Due to circumstances beyond the control of Aqua Splash including but not limited to: Industrial dispute, terrorism, fire, natural disaster, technical failure, extreme weather, emergency situation and other such circumstances, Aqua Splash has no liability to make payments to the Participant or refund any part of the booking. Aqua Splash may offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates. Aqua Splash will endeavour to notify the Participant as soon as possible. No other compensation shall be payable.
Aqua Splash operates a strict no-refund policy. No refunds will be issued for failing to turn up, arriving late or not bringing appropriate clothing for a booked session.
It is the responsibility of all Participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately, and Aqua Splash advises Participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and weather conditions. Aqua Splash reserves the right to refuse admittance to the activities to any Participant who is not appropriately dressed.
Aqua Splash will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
All Participants for the Aqua Park are required to wear a safety vest provided by Aqua Splash and children under the age of 16 are required to wear a soft helmet provided by Aqua Splash.
Failure to comply with any of these safety and clothing requirements will deem the participant unfit to participate in the activity.
The Activities comprise of challenge-based Activities and participation is not without risk that could be fatal. All Participants are required to read, understand and sign a waiver document, stating their awareness and acceptance of all dangers involved in the activities at Aqua Splash.
All Participants must sign a waiver
Aqua Splash reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a Participant from any activity should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes but is not limited to, a Participant who does not comply with the safety rules, safety advice and the safety system or who is suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
After the safety briefing Participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
All Participants must be reasonably fit & healthy.
All Participants are required to wear the safety equipment/clothing provided.
All Participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other Participants. Aqua Splash shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing Activities in an event whereby the behaviour is deemed to be unsuitable.
Aqua Splash reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove the Participant from the Activities should we deem it necessary to do so.
Participants are required to have reasonable eyesight, similar requirements imposed in order to drive.
Consequently, short or long-sighted participants must ensure they wear their contact lenses or appropriately secured glasses.
The Activities provided at Aqua Splash are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. If Participants are in any doubt as to whether they should attempt the activities, they are advised to view the activities before booking. If Participants have medical concerns, they are required to consult their doctor in advance.
In the lake setting a participant may come in to contact with local wildlife, Aqua Splash will not take any responsibility for any illness, allergic reaction, or injury relating to the local wildlife.
Due to the physical nature of the Activities, Aqua Splash recommends that pregnant women do not take part.
The Activities will be remain open in most weather conditions (but not in circumstances of excessive wind, lightning or any weather condition that is deemed dangerous)
All Participants must abide by all the Aqua Splash’s Conditions of Entry.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, Aqua Splash shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities. Parking facilities are available on site, and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk. Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions is intended to nor shall limit liability of Aqua Splash in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence of Aqua Splash or of its employees, agents or contractors.
EXTREME WEATHER POLICY
The activity will remain open in all weather conditions except the following:
• High Winds
• Thunder & Lightning
• Any other condition the Duty Manager on the day deems unsafe
Rain is not considered an extreme weather condition and the activity will remain open, the refund policy rules will be worked to. In the event of an extreme weather condition, Aqua Splash will endeavour to contact all booked participants but will not be liable for expenses or losses arising from participants not being contacted. Aqua Splash will refund all bookings or move to another date free of charge.